500 gms chicken breast meat (cut into bite size cubes)
10 chilli padi (cut into small slices)
6 stalks curry leaves (wash well and pluck all the leaves)
5 Tspn margarine
3 eggs (separate the egg white and egg yolk)
40gms (8 Tspn) Nestum Cereal
Multi-purpose frying flour (recommended Hup Loong brand)
You can even replace the chicken meat with the same weight of prawns. Peel the prawns, cut the back and take out the intestines. Marinate with a bit of soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Fry quickly in some hot oil until curled up. Scoop up and leave aside.
2. Pour some frying flour onto a container with lid. Put the marinated meat into the container and shake it until every piece is coated well.
3. Heat up some oil in a small pot with low fire. Deep fry the meat until golden brown. Do not overcook the meat as it will be too tough and dry. Take out and leave aside.
4. Use a wok, heat up the margarine. When melted, put in the egg yolk and balance of the egg white. Stir constantly until it becomes flaky. Sprinkle some sugar. When cooked, put in the chilli padi and curry leaves. Stir fry for awhile under low fire. Add in the cereal and stir until fragrant.
5. Add in the fried chicken pieces and stir evenly.
6. Dish out and serve with rice while hot.
YOU CAN CHECK HERE FOR MORE RECIPES.